Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome Smasher's...

Welcome Smasher's and all crafters out there.

My name is Christina Weber and I am starting this blog to showcase my craft work and post upcoming events that I will be hosting for your crafting pleasure. I am currently a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful children and a wife to the most wonderful husband, father and scrapbook supporter. I have been crafting and scrapbooking for well over 12 years now and my love for it grows and grows with every piece of inspiration that I view from others on my youtube channel and facebook groups. My most current fad is the ever so popular Smash Book's by K and Company. I started working on my idea of a project life using these Smash Books. I started in May 2012 and up until finishing my Sept. 2012 book I have completely OVER filled a different Smash Book each month. (as you see in the pic below) Now I am trying another route until K and Company decides to make a Smash Book with a larger binding to hold all of my goodies. I have been determined to find this other smash type book called Simple Stories Mix and Match Album which is made by the company "Simple Stories". I think I have tracked down a online site that I can purchase these books from, but for now I have made my own replica to the Simple Stories Mix and Match Album. I just bought a 3-ring binder at the 2" width that normally holds 81/2 X 11 notbook size paper. To transform it into my ideal smash type book I cut off a few inches of the width of the front and back cover to 9" and then covered the binding with my smash tape and the oh so cute mustache duck tape. (again...see the pic below) I really liked how it turned out, but I am also really looking forward to getting and trying the Simple Stories Album and all the cute accessories that you can buy for it.

So again, welcome everyone to my blog and please come back and read me again soon as I will be updating my blog almost daily with my sample Smash Book pages and upcoming events in my neck of the woods of Western Washington.

~Christina

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment