Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Challenge for my November Daily/Smash Book...

 

Today in the mail I finally got a new album that I will be testing out for the month of November as my daily/smash journal.  I went crazy for weeks trying to locate any website that sold this product that is actuall pretty new as of CHA and here it is.  The Simple Stories Mix and Match Album.  It is a 6x8 album that comes with:

8 this & that documented pages
3 kraft chipboard album dividers
2 6x8 page protectors
7 4x6 page protectors
2 3x4 page protectors
2 3x4/4x6 mixed page protectors
2 2x8/4x4 mixed page protectors
 

It is a really cute little kraft chipboard 2-D-ring binder album and looks like a lot of fun to work with.  The newest version that you might of heard of by this Simple Stories Company is the new Sn@p binder albums.  They look very similar to the the Mix and Match album that I got for this months challege.  If you want to check out these cool new smash booking albums and accessories go to their website at:  www.simplestories.com.  And if you were wondering what website I finally found this album for purchase I bought it from www.craft-e-corner.com.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment